Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks SalesReceiptLine SalesTaxCode
Connex fails to sync orders to QuickBooks.
You can an error that looks like this:
Error 3140 : While trying to Add a(n) Sales receipt with order number of #3945, QB responded There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks SalesReceiptLine SalesTaxCode "SSK" in the SalesReceipt line. QuickBooks error message: Invalid argument. The specified record does not exist in the list.
SalesTaxCode is located on the right of the order. For Canadian orders, this tax code applies a tax percent to each line item.
Add the tax code
- In QuickBooks, open a sale.
- On the right, click the tax drop down on the right:
- Click add new.
- Add the missing code.