Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
There is another item whose item name matches this product
How to fix mapping products
Products fail to import into QuickBooks Online.
You can an error that looks like this:
Item Timemore Black Mirror Basic+ Coffee Scale - Black - Return has failed to export. There is another item whose item name matches this product. You cannot match by QuickBooks item name and QuickBooks SKU at the same time. Please find the QuickBooks product whose name is Timemore Black Mirror Basic+ Coffee Scale - Black - Return. Change the name and ensure the SKU field matches your website.
You are matching products using the QuickBooks SKU to the website SKU. Although your SKU is mismatched, your item name matches the SKU. Connex tries to import the product, but it fails. Go to settings > product matching to verify your settings.
Enable missing product mappings
Map mismatches using our product matching tool. Connex should create no products in QuickBooks because your COGS will say $0.
Fix your products
- In QuickBooks, go to the gear box and click products and services.
- Edit the product.
- Change the SKU to match your website SKU. The SKU field should say CF-DAT-MC instead of ABC 123 in this example: