Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
There is no income account associated with the item
Add an income account
You have items in QuickBooks without an income account. Here is an example error:
Order #134413 with date 6/25/2021 and customer Web Store has failed to export: There is no income account associated with the item "ALUMBC18". Is it marked for sale, and has an income account associated with it?
Unless there is an income account for products, QuickBooks fails to perform the proper journal entries. QuickBooks fails to add revenue to QuickBooks.
Add an income account:
- Log into QuickBooks.
- Click the gear.
- Click products and services.
- Search for the item.
- Click edit.
- Under income account, select a valid account:
- Click save.
- Resync your sales.