Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
What are the best practices with customers?
How to best match your customers for a successful sync
Should I add individual customers?
Unless your company performs regular business with the same clients, we recommend adding all customers under a single customer. QuickBooks has a customer limit of about 100,000 in QuickBooks Enterprise. In this example, a user sells wholesale and retail. We will map all wholesale orders to a company and orders from individuals as internet sales.
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand customers.
- Choose company name single name web store.
- Expand advanced customer.
- In the single name customer field, enter internet sales. This is the customer where orders will appear in QuickBooks. You can enter any value, but avoid the name of the selling channel. You could enter Shopify Online Orders. In some cases, Shopify is a vendor in QuickBooks and sales will fail to sync.
Is there a demo I can watch?
Yes, here are the slides and here is the video: