Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Getting Started with Rules: Selling Channel Mapping Diagrams
Most fields in QuickBooks and select integrations can be used for a comparison and mapping.
The Connex Rules Engine can be used to map order fields to a corresponding field in QuickBooks. Most transaction fields are available for mapping.
How do the fields map?
Here are a list of solutions and a diagram how fields map:
How do the rule actions map to QuickBooks?
Here is a list of comparisons and types of rules.