Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
What is the Connex IP address?
Some website hosting companies block access to developers trying to access your website.
If our site is blocked, Connex will return a 403 (forbidden) response, or ask you to white-list our IP address.
Connex IP Address: 18.104.22.168
- Our IP Address changed in November of 2023, but should be static / unchanged from this point onwards
- If you are unable to sync WooCommerce orders in particular, you might have our old IP Address whitelisted. Try to whitelist this one as well, and attempt to re-sync.
If you use QuickBooks Online, we use a Windows Azure function. The URL is https://cqbtaskschedulerfunction.azurewebsites.net. The IP is 22.214.171.124.