Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
What reports are available on the product details page?
Units and total sales
What reports are available?
Here are a list of reports:
- Sales and Profit Per Month
- Units Sold by Month
- Product Sales
- Orders Last 90 days
- Refunds Last 90 days
- Product Unit Sales Forecasting
- Total Sales Forecasting
Here are some examples:
Do you have forecasting?
Connex offers two charts:
- See how many units of a product will sell, based on past data.
- The last six values are projected.