Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Why does QuickBooks crash?
Try switching your customer matching as a workaround. QuickBooks is unable to associate new orders with existing customers.
QuickBooks says it must close, due to an unrecoverable error. You must close QuickBooks and reopen. The problem happens when you run the Web Connector.
Change customer matching
At times, QuickBooks is unable to associate sales with a customer. Try adding all sales to a single customer. You can try switching back to your old customer match, if the sync is successful.
- Go to Connex and click Manage on your connection
- Choose Customers > Matching
- Under "QuickBooks Customer Name", choose "Single Customer 'Web Store'"
- Click "Save Settings"
- Re-run the Web Connector