Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
WooCommerce: There was an error syncing with your website
This error commonly is tied to a 3rd party plugin issue or security plugin conflict
Example of Error:
"Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path ", line 0, position 0. at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextRead.erParseValue()..."
What does this mean?
Connex is attempting to pull orders from your WooCommerce and a particular security plugin or 3rd party application on your WooCommerce platform is keeping us from doing so.
How can I resolve?
- On your security plugins, whitelist the Connex IP Address
- Remove 3rd party applications if necessary (Connex does not troubleshoot 3rd party plugins or applications. For more info, view our Support Scope Of Work )
- If all else fails, we recommend integrating with ShipStation directly, or adding your WooCommerce connection to an existing ShipStation integration, and pairing that with Connex (Getting Started with ShipStation)