Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
You cannot pay more than the amount due.
Your tax mapping is incorrect
You are unable to sync payments to QuickBooks.
You are syncing invoices and payments. You are trying to sync a payment to QuickBooks, but the payment amount exceeds the invoice. This could happen when your QuickBooks tax rate is 5%, but your website order tax rate is 7%.
Change your tax mapping
Ensure your tax rate on the sale in QuickBooks and your channel is the same:
- Login to Connex.
- Click settings.
- Click sales tax.
- Review the tax codes. Ensure the tax rate in QuickBooks and the selling channel are the same: