Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
You can't use negative rates on inventory items, use neg quantity instead
You have an item marked as inventory, but it's a discount or a fee
Your order sync fails.
You have fees that are marked as inventory parts in QuickBooks. Connex is trying to assign a negative value, but inventory parts only accept positive quantities.
Change items to service
Here are the steps:
- This error usually happens with fee items. In QuickBooks, go to lists > item list.
- Find all the fee items and open the ones marked as inventory parts:
- In the item name field, add _OLD.
- In QuickBooks, create a new item.
- As the type, choose service.
- Enter the item name again.
- Resync your sale.