Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
You must enable multi-currency in QuickBooks
How to enable multi-currency in QuickBooks Online to resolve currency errors.
Turning On The Multi-currency Feature
You can change your home currency from the same place that you enable the multi-currency feature.
Once you turn on the multi-currency feature, you cannot change your home currency.
Follow these steps:
- Click Gear → Account and Settings.
QuickBooks Online displays the Account and Settings dialog box.
- Click Advanced.
- Scroll down to the Currency section.
- Set your home currency by clicking the Home Currency list box.
Choose the currency of your country. If you’re not in the United States, don’t set the United States as your home currency.
QuickBooks Online warns you that, once you turn on the Multicurrency feature:
- You can’t turn it off, and
- You can’t change your home currency.
- Select I Understand I Can’t Undo Multicurrency.
- Click Save.
- Click Done.