Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Your Shopify Integration lacks permissions to pull payouts
Are you not able to pull payouts to deposit match?
- Your Shopify account needs to upgrade to using a Private Application.
Adding Shopify as a Private App
- If you already made a Shopify private app:
- go back to Shopify and click App
- Click Manage Private Apps
- Choose your application
- Scroll down to "ADMIN API PERMISSIONS".
- Select read under "Shopify payments payout".