Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Getting Started with Connex for QuickBooks
- Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
- Getting Started with Rules
- Rules Engine Common Rules
- Deposit Match
- Cost of Goods Sold
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Do you support QuickBooks grouped tax codes?
You can charge multiple tax rates on the same sale.
Create grouped tax code
Here are the steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to lists > item list.
- Click add.
- Create two new sales tax items. The first is LA County Tax for 5%. The second is LA City Tax for 2%.
- Create a new grouped tax code called CA Tax:
- As sub items, add the two tax codes.
Add Tax Mapping
You must map the tax code by county:
- Log into Connex.
- Click refresh drop downs.
- Run your web connector. This will add the new tax code to Connex.
- Return to Connex.
- Click settings.
- Click sales tax.
- Click add new code.
- Add a city, state, country, and the tax code mapping.
- Sync a sale to QuickBooks whose city is Los Angeles.
- The tax rate is now 7%.