Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I stop syncing payments, if I close sales orders with invoices?
Connex will add payments for paid orders by default
How do I add the rule?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the left, click rules > my rules.
- Click add rule.
- Select map field, based on condition.
- Click Advance.
- As the action, click mark invoice as unpaid.
- In the rules grid, enter these values: payment method, equals, *.
- Click Submit.