Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
What onboarding support do you offer?
A list of guidelines on trial support
We offer two ways to set-up Connex. A paid onboarding and a free trial with email support, which is self guided.
How do I know if I need a paid onboarding?
Here are our recommendations:
- You read our getting started guides and you are unable to perform or understand the steps.
- You do not have the time to set-up Connex and you want someone to assist with set-up.
- You have a complicated set-up. Our knowledge base and demos are unable to answer your questions.
- You require phone support during your trial to enable functionality.
What are the limits of the paid onboarding?
Users must become paid subscribers. Silver and gold users pay an onboarding charge and the set-up is limited time. Connex users must pair QuickBooks and their selling channel because they require an admin to sign into the systems. Our team will assist with settings, rules, and testing.
I want the paid onboarding. What are the next steps?
Contact our sales team. Sign up for the trial. We will convert the trial to paid and charge the first month.
What are the limits of free trial support?
Our set-up wizard is self guided and users can set-up Connex themselves. If you need help, we will respond to tickets with links to our knowledge base and demos, during your trial period.
I want the self-guided, free trial. What are the next steps?
Sign up for the trial. Continue with our getting started guide.